- single built works (built environment), 1 results
- Single Built Works (hierarchy name), 1 results
- Built Environment (hierarchy name), 1 results
- residential structures, 1 results
- Retirement communities, 1 results
- Day care centers, 1 results
- High schools, 1 results
- Islamic architecture, 1 results
- Temples, 1 results
- Apartments, 1 results
5 Results for Burnaby
5 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- [June] 1985
The Burnaby Jamatkhana is located on a 1.4 ha site in a residential suburb of Vancouver. The building concept was generated by Islamic architectural principles. Thus, building is totaly symmetrical, with a plan composed of two squares.
1 photograph of Senior Citizen Housing in Burnaby, British Columbia. Winner of the 1971 Award for Residential Design from the Canadian Housing Design Council.