- October 1958
View of a patio on the second storey of an outdoor shopping centre. A small sign in the window indicates that this space was leased by the Toronto Dominion Bank, probably as part of a branch office. The image is printed in Canadian Architect magazine's October 1958 issue [p.57], which profiled 7 shopping malls. This centre was constructed with a steel frame and flexcore slab floors, and a concrete foundation.