The file is comprised of 42 black and white acetate negatives. A selection accompanied "Banff 1958," a transcription of three addresses by Paul Rudolph at the annual Session at Banff and published in The Canadian Architect in March of 1959.
This file contains a series of black and white acetate negatives depicting a steel fountain by Gordon Raynor, owned by Mr. and Mrs. Meltzer of Toronto and published in the August 1958 issue of The Canadian Architect.
The file contains 3 black and white acetate copy negatives of paintings by Lewis Crutcher. Images of the paintings accompanied the article "Banff 1958 Cityscape" by Lewis Crutcher and were published in the March 1959 issue of The Canadian Architect.
This file contains a series of black and white acetate copy negatives produced by James H. Acland. A selection of these images appeared in the article titled Shopping Centres, a special issue, October 1958.
Home of the Toronto Symphony Orchestra and the Toronto Mendelssohn Choir. Starting date of the construction is 1978, opened in 1982. photographs of the model,different construction stages, completed building, interior and prespective view of Roy Thompson hall.
3 exterior views of whole office building, including details of exterior facade. 4 interior views of a work area, including Women's Lounge and Board Room, of Aluminum Co. of Canada Ltd., office reception, and a private office at Massey-Ferguson Ltd.
Aerial view of the yellow brick arena with large dome, built in 1931, located at 438 Church Street in Toronto. It was home ice for the Toronto Maple Leafs (Hockey team) until 1999. It was purchased by Loblaw Companies in 2004 and in 2009 it was announced that a portion of the arena would be used for Ryerson University althletics, thanks in part to federal government contribution.
Photographs of the architect's models. This building was given an Award of Merit by the Governor General's Awards for Architecture in 1990, and an Award of Excellence by the Ontario Association of Architects Awards in 1988.
The Éperon building was constructed to complement the existing historic architecture of the area, and was built to match the proportions of the Royal Insurance Company building that was previously on the site. The building matches the roof lines of the other structures on the Rue de la Commune, and the tower building (pictured) is an easily identifiable element in the museum complex.
Exterior view of church entrance, with huge ceramic mural executed by Claude Vermette, and interior view of a decorative panel "Blessed Virgin Mary" designed by J. C. Charuet. Additional interior view of round altar in the centre of the church.
Photographs of the exterior of the pavilion. One of the photographs has text printed at the lower margin reading " 'Man and Flight' is the theme of Air Canada's striking red and white pavilion at Expo. Plywood-clad cantilevered blades fan out from a central support column to form a dramatic roof." The verso of that photograph is stamped "Plywood Manufacturers of B.C. Photograph".
This photograph was taken to illustrate an article in Canadian Architect magazine's December 1983 issue. Architects Vecsei and Panzini were given an Award of Excellence for their proposal to redevelop the mansion for commercial use while preserving the original structure.