Title and statement of responsibility area
Watson, Albert Durrant
General material designation
- Textual record
Margaret Laurence; Lorne Pierce
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
0.25 cm of textual records
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
File contains agreements between Albert Durrant Watson and The Ryerson Press. Included are:
1) Agreement for compilation of verse as editor for book "Our Canadian Literature"
2) Agreement for the book "Robert Norwood"
3) Agreement for the work "Women"
4) Agreement for the book "Mediums and Mystics: A Study of Spiritual Laws and Psychic Forces" co-authored with Margaret Laurence
5) Agreement for book "Our Canadian Literature" co-authored with Lorne Pierce
Also in the file is a copy of Albert Durrant Watson's last will and testament.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Open. Records are available for consultation without restriction.
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Records are in Public Domain. No restrictions on use, reproduction, and publication.