- RG 498
In 1948 an Institute Council was formed, two years later it appears to have changed its name to Faculty Council. Then between 1958-1965 there does not appear to have been a Faculty Council, possibly replaced again by the Institute Council. In April 1965 the Institute Council was replaced once again when the Board of Governors officially passes a resolution for the formation of a Faculty Council consisting of the Principal (chairman), some senior administrative officials, departmental chairmen, 15 members of the teaching faculty (3 yr. appointments), and 15 representatives from various departments (3 yr. appointments). In the late 1960's the Faculty Council became the Academic Council. Academic Council eventually changed its name to the Senate.
Fonds contains general records and meeting minutes from the Institute Council and the Faculty Council. It also contains meeting minutes and associated records for two of the Council's committees - Physical Facilities and the "X" (Executive) Committee.