Title and statement of responsibility area
Printouts of Various Interviews with George Swede
General material designation
- Textual record
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
2002 - 2019 (Creation)
Physical description area
0.5 cm of textual records
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
File contains printouts of various interviews with George Swede, including:
- Global Haiku Tradition, Milikin University, Spring 2002, Jane Milikin, "An Interview with George Swede"
- The Toronto Quarterly, April 2011, "Toronto Poets - 5 Questions Series - George Swede"
- The Toronto Quarterly, April 2011, "Poetry Month: George Swede - Joy in Me Still"
- Lyrical Passion Poetry E-Zine, April 2012, "National Poetry Month - April 2012"
- The Haiku Foundation, September 2015, "Bookstories 41: George Swede Found"
- Ashvamegh, January 2016, "George Swede | Canadian Poet Interview | Ashvamegh: Interview with the poet George Swede"
- India Latest News, May 2016, "George Swede on Poetry: #AlokTalksToPoet"
- Contemporary Haibun Online, July 2019, "George Swede: Featured Writer"