- photographic equipment, 528 results
- image making equipment, 528 results
- Kodak Canada Ltd., 409 results
- Kodak camera, 311 results
- Photography--Studios and dark rooms, 267 results
- Built Environment (hierarchy name), 266 results
- Single Built Works (hierarchy name), 265 results
- single built works (built environment), 265 results
- photography (process), 234 results
- commercial portraiture, 231 results
North and Central America
- Within the logic of TGN,
- Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
North and Central America
- UF North America
- UF Central America
North and Central America
4833 Archival description results for North and Central America
4 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- RG 12.197.025
Part of Office of the President
File contains a certificate and letter sent by University of Lethbridge Chancellor Janice Varzari, Board of Governor's chair Kurt E. Schlachter, and President Michael J. Mahon to commemorate President Lachemi's installation.
- RG 103.159
Yorkvillism is a book created by Ryerson University, Lifetime Developments and the Toronto Star. Book features photographs by Ryerson Image Arts students Eriver Hijano, Arthur Mola, Renee Mun, Andrew B. Myers, Eugen Sakhnenko, and Andrew Williamson. Book was created to highlight Yorkville and was a juried competition - with Arthur Mola as the winner, runner up Andrew Williamson, and honourable mention to Andrew B. Myers.
- F 2009.006
Bottles of photographic chemicals used by Brodie Macpherson in his home lab. Most are glass bottles with cork stoppers, a few Seagram's beer bottles and other re-purposed household containers, with handwritten labels indicating their contents.
- 25 July 1956
- August 1959
- April 1958
- [July] 1961
Aerial view of the renovation of the original 1867 Ursuline Motherhouse and construction of a new, circular chapel on the grounds known as the 'Pines Chapel'. The residence and chapel have were designated as Heritage Properties under the Ontario Heritage Act in 2009.
- 1970, 1972
Interior and exterior views of a large hospital and laboratory for instruction in health sciences at McMaster University, including construction views showing the exposed girders and views of the finished building.
- [ca. 1980]
Exterior views of the high-rise concrete library building, two interior views showing concrete coffered ceilings and one view of the book stacks.
Clark, Clive H.
- [April] 1983; [April] 1984
Exterior and aerial views of the mid-rise office complex, with long atrium and pedestrian bridges connecting the buildings and parking lot. The building is clad in steel. Featured in an article on the atrium in Canadian Architect magazine April 1983, and in July 1984.
Panda Associates Photography
- Oct. 1984
Interior and exterior views of the loading docks, offices, parking lot and entraceway including design features such as red columns and windows which resemble Japanese screens. A sticker on the back of one of the photographs gives the building name, architect, engineer and contractors.
- Nov. 1985
Photograph showing a model of the building and area. The Centre is the home office of the Peel District School Board and is located at 5650 Hurontario St. The building won the Design Excellence Award from the Ontario Association of Architects in 1984. (http://www.peel.edu.on.ca/facts/facts/edcentre.htm) A sticker on the back of the photograph gives the name and address of the architects, and the name of the building project as follows: "Shore Tilbe Henschel Irwin Peters Architects, Engineers. 4 New Street, Toronto, Ont. M5R 1P6. H.J.A. Brown Education Centre, Mississauga, Ontario."
- January 30, 1958; [February] 1958
Exterior views of the office building, showing the glass and porcelain curtain wall of the front entrance and the glass sign next to the entrance. The wall has a double skin: the windows are double-plate sealed units with metal-faced panels providing air space.
- Oct. 1988
Images of the model for the former Ontario Association of Architects headquarters at 50 Park Road Toronto, Ontario. The modernist building was designed by John C. Parkin, and served as the home of the OAA from the building's completion in 1954 until 1992. The building is now occupied by DTAH, a landscape design company.
- [August] 1967
Photographs of an A-frame precase concrete cooling tower. Submitted for an award from the Prestressed Concrete Institute. The first photograph has a caption adhered to the back with information about the award of excellence from the Prestressed Concrete Institute.
- [October] 1992
The Éperon building was constructed to complement the existing historic architecture of the area, and was built to match the proportions of the Royal Insurance Company building that was previously on the site. The building matches the roof lines of the other structures on the Rue de la Commune, and the tower building (pictured) is an easily identifiable element in the museum complex.
- [November] 1965
- [March] 1958
Exterior view of church entrance, with huge ceramic mural executed by Claude Vermette, and interior view of a decorative panel "Blessed Virgin Mary" designed by J. C. Charuet. Additional interior view of round altar in the centre of the church.