7 Archival description results for Lectures
7 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- RG 817.02.01
Part of School of Disability Studies
File consists of lecture notices, invitations and posters from the School of Disability Studies. It includes materials from the Distinguished Visitor Series and the Harry 'Red' Foster Commemorative Lecture series.
- RG 3.91
- 2008 -
- The Role of Food & Agriculture in the Design & Planning of Buildings & Cities, 2008.
- The Society for the Study of Architecture in Canada annual conference, 2009.
- From Theory into Practice - Thinking Critically about Architecture, History and Theory, 2009.
- Canadian Architect Photography Collection - Ryerson University Library Special Collections, 2009.
- Light Motion Process, 2013 Nuit Blanche installations, 2013 / 2014.
- Architectural Science Lecture Series and Exhibitions, 2013 /2 014 (comes folded 25.5 cm x 20 cm ; open 76 cm x 60.5 cm).
- Fall and Winter Lectures, 2015 / 2016 (comes folded 25.5 cm x 20 cm ; open 76 cm x 60.5 cm).
- RG 95.48
Part of School of Journalism
The Atkinson Lecture series , established in 1974, came from a $50,000 grant obtained by Doug MacFarlane, then chairperson of the Journalism Department, from the Atkinson Foundation. The Atkinson Foundation was established to commemorate the late Joseph E. Atkinson, publisher of The Star from 1899-1948. The lecture series was intended to bring journalists to Ryerson to examine the role and relationships of media in today's society. The series, initially held twice a year, had its first lecture December 4, 1974.
Series contains materials created in relation to the lecture series. Included are posters, correspondence, and taped recordings of the lectures.
- RG 910.13
- 2007 -
This file contains announcements of seminars, presentations, summer school programs, and others offered by Research and Innovation and held at Ryerson. An example of a summer program is the V4 Lab, new in 2016, and offered to high school students.
Office of Vice President, Research and Innovation
- RG 76.14.832
Part of Media Centre
The file contains photographs and negatives of Roberta Bondar's March 24, 1992 lecture related to her recent space flight at Ryerson Polytechnic University. The photographs include images of Astronaut Dr. Roberta Bondar, Ryerson President Terry Grier, and Board of Governor Chair Isabel Bassett. Dr. Bondar donated a collage consisting of photographs and crests related to her flight on board the shuttle Discovery in January 1992, including a white cotton flag with the Ryerson logo that was in the shuttle's payload. The file also contains 1 sheet of textual information from "The Forum" of April 3, 1992.
Ryerson Media Centre