- office buildings, 1 results
- <office buildings by function>, 1 results
- Portrait photography ; Snapshots ; Summer camps ; Vernacular photography ; Wedding photography, 1 results
- Chairs, 1 results
- Portraits, Groups, 1 results
- administration buildings, 1 results
- Photography--Studios and dark rooms, 1 results
- Children, 1 results
- Architectural photography, 1 results
- UF Berlin, Ontario
8 Results for Kitchener
8 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
The cabinet card has an image of an un-named industrial building and streetscape; the envelope is printed with "The Barrie Glove & Knitting Co. Limited, Kitchener, Ont., Canada" and a rendering of the "Home of "Barrie"...
- 1929 - 1963
154 photographs affixed to 24 black paper pages, 11 loose prints--the album cover itself is absent. The photographs have primarily vernacular images: snapshots of individuals and small groups, individual and group portraits, vacation scenes. Capti...
- [between 1874-1882]
Item is a white card with gold letterpress at bottom edge, "C. R. Lundy, Berlin, Ontario". Photograph shows three children, two boys and a girl. The boys are seated on upholstered chairs and the girl stands between them.
Lundy, Chisholm R.