Mostrando 930 resultados

Descripción archivística
Sólo las descripciones de nivel superior
Imprimir vista previa Ver :

18 resultados con objetos digitales Muestra los resultados con objetos digitales

Ted Rogers School of Management

  • RG 222
  • Fondo
  • 1967-2014

The fonds contains a variety of materials including newspapers, newsletters, correspondence, advertising, photographs, programmes, and brochures related to the Business Division, Business Administration Division, Faculty of Business and the Ted Rogers School of Management.

Ted Rogers School of Management

CESAR

  • RG 24
  • Fondo
  • 1978 - 2018

G. Raymond Chang School of Continuing Education

  • RG 27
  • Fondo

Fonds consists of materials relating to Ryerson's School of Continuing Education.
Fonds is broken down into three sous-fonds:

RG 27.01 Continuing Education
RG 27.02 Management Development Institute
RG 27.03 Programs for the 50+

CUPE

  • RG 285
  • Fondo
  • 1969 - 2004

Department of Architectural Science

  • RG 3
  • Fondo
  • 1949-

This fonds contains textual records, photographs, and architectural drawings related to the Department of Architectural Science.

Athletics and Recreation

  • RG 30
  • Fondo

Sports and Recreation name changed to Athletics and Recreation in May of 2010.

Mattamy Centre Opening Weekend materials

  • RG 30.120.02
  • Unidad documental compuesta
  • 2012

File contains materials created for the opening weekend of the Mattamy Athletic Centre at what was once Maple Leaf Gardens. Included in the file is a commemorative hockey puck, an access pass to the President's reception, a ticket and program for the inaugural men's hockey game and an inaugural weekend ticket and program.

School of Nutrition

  • RG 303
  • Fondo
  • 1950 - ?

Fonds includes archival records related to the Ryerson School of Nutrition.

Joint Job Evaluation Committee

  • RG 310
  • Fondo
  • 1988-1996

The job evaluation committee was formed in 1988 to evaluate all OPSEU job positions for equity - equal pay for equal work. The committee, made up of OPSEU and Ryerson staff, were mandated to develop and maintain a job evaluation system and a job evaluation plan, and the practices and procedures for implementation.

Mattamy Athletic Centre at Maple Leaf Gardens

  • RG 326
  • Fondo
  • 1931 - 2012

The fonds consists of records and objects related to Maple Leaf Gardens and to Ryerson Mattamy Athletic Centre located within the former Maple Leaf Gardens building.

Health and Wellness Committee

  • RG 327
  • Fondo
  • 1989-03-16

Fonds contains materials relating to Ryerson's Health and Wellness Centre Committee.

Health and Wellness Committee

Ryerson Darts Club

  • RG 381
  • Fondo
  • 1980-1987

The trophies and the plaque were awarded at darts tournaments. One trophy is for the Ryerson Alumni dart championship.

Ryerson Darts Club

Working Group on Design Education

  • RG 439
  • Fondo
  • 1978-1986

This record group consists of materials related to or created by the Working Group on Design Education. Included are meeting minutes, correspondence, memorandums, proposals, reports, and recommendations.

Working Group on Design Education

Ryeham Radio Club

  • RG 441
  • Fondo
  • 1953 - ?

The Ryeham Radio Club was a student group formed in 1953 as an offshoot of the Radio Broadcast program. Members were predominantly members of the Electronic Technology course, several of whom were licensed amateurs. The club operated the radio code VE3RIT, and in 1956, Ryeham became net control for Eastern Canadian universities. Ryeham eventually changed its name to the Ryerson University Amateur Radio Club, and continued in existence until approximately the year 2000.

CKLN Radio

  • RG 456
  • Fondo
  • 1970 - 2011

Fonds contains textual, graphic, and audio records, and artifacts related to CKLN FM 88.1 radio station.

CKLN Radio

Ryerson Centre

  • RG 457
  • Fondo
  • 1966 - 2006

Ryerson Centre

Library Committee

  • RG 460
  • Fondo
  • 1983 - 1996

The Learning Resource Committee was formed in 1980. It had 3 representatives from each division at Ryerson (Applied Arts, Arts, Business, Community Services, Technology, and Continuing Education) - one student, one faculty member, and a representative for the Deans and Chairmen. The Committee also consisted of 1 librarian, 1 staff member of the Media Centre, and the Director of the Learning Resources Centre. The chairman would be appointed by the Vice President Academic and Vice President Administration for a two year term, and the secretary appointed by the LRC Director. The committee met 4 times per academic year. The Library Committee, formerly the Learning Resources Committee.
As of 1990 the composition of the committee had some changes. Each faculty/division was responsible for appointing a student (from a list provided by the RSU), a faculty member, and a dean or head of academic department. The staff members were appointed for 2 years, the students for one. The committee also consisted of the Chief Librarian, the co-ordinator of Library services, the Archivist, a librarian (chosen by all the librarians) and a support staff member from the library (chosen by the support staff). All of their terms were for 2 years. The Chair (a faculty member) would still be chosen by the Vice President Academic and the secretary was provided by the Chief Librarian's office. The President's of the RSU and CESAR acted as ex-officio, non-voting members. Meetings were increased to 1 per month during the academic year.

Vietnamese Student Association

  • RG 495
  • Fondo
  • 1991 - ?

The Vietnamese Student Association at Ryerson (VSAR) is a student group that promotes community building, social networking, and Vietnamese culture. They hold social events, including food and dance evenings, participate in events held by the United Vietnamese Student Association (UVSA), and publish an annual magazine.

This fonds include 10 cm of textual records of the magazine Giai Pham Xuan and club notices.

Faculty Council

  • RG 498
  • Fondo
  • 1948-1969

In 1948 an Institute Council was formed, two years later it appears to have changed its name to Faculty Council. Then between 1958-1965 there does not appear to have been a Faculty Council, possibly replaced again by the Institute Council. In April 1965 the Institute Council was replaced once again when the Board of Governors officially passes a resolution for the formation of a Faculty Council consisting of the Principal (chairman), some senior administrative officials, departmental chairmen, 15 members of the teaching faculty (3 yr. appointments), and 15 representatives from various departments (3 yr. appointments). In the late 1960's the Faculty Council became the Academic Council. Academic Council eventually changed its name to the Senate.

Fonds contains general records and meeting minutes from the Institute Council and the Faculty Council. It also contains meeting minutes and associated records for two of the Council's committees - Physical Facilities and the "X" (Executive) Committee.

Ryerson Library

  • RG 5
  • Fondo
  • 1948 - ?

Library Department

Women in Engineering Committee

  • RG 521
  • Fondo
  • 1989-1997

Fond contains records related to the Women in Engineering Committee, the Discover Engineering project, and the Discover Engineering Summer Camp Program.

Women in Engineering Committee

Task Force on Athletics

  • RG 522
  • Fondo
  • 1973-1974

This record group consists of materials related to the Task Force on Athletics. Included are administrative materials, clippings, and reports.

Athletic Task Force

Student Housing

  • RG 564
  • Fondo
  • 1974-

The contents of the fonds consists primarily of handbooks, guides, and other resources for students living in Ryerson residence.

Student Housing

Senate

  • RG 57
  • Fondo

The Palin Foundation

  • RG 576
  • Fondo
  • 1976 - 1996

Palin Foundation is a not-for-profit corporation that operates the Ryerson Student Centre. Its governing structure is made-up of elected representatives from the two main on-campus Student Unions, the Ryerson Students’ Union (RSU) and the Continuing Education Students' Association at Ryerson (CESAR).

This fonds contains 70 cm of textual records from 1976-1996.

Vocational Training schools and Training and Re-establishment Institutes

  • RG 58
  • Fondo
  • 1935-1947

The vocational and matriculation rehabilitation of Canada's war veterans was undertaken by Canadian Vocational Training - a Dominion-provincial organization under the direction of the Dominion Department of Labour. Every province had some degree of program for the training of returning veterans.
Ontario offered technical training, matriculation, commercial, agriculture, and mining training with centre is Toronto, London, Hamilton, Kitchener, Windsor, Fort William, Brockville, Prescott, Kingston, North Bay, Ottawa, Guelph, Kemptville, and Haileybury.

Toronto's Training and Re-establishment was the largest facility, located in the vacated Department of Education buildings on Gould Street (RCAF Training School during the War). TRIT, as it became known as, offered technical, matriculation, and commercial training courses. They included architectural drafting, mechanical drafting, plastering, bricklaying, plumbing, steam fitting, sheet metal, painting and decorating, Sign painting, carpentry, mill work, cabinet making, upholstery, wood finishing, electrical construction, electrical maintenance, radio broadcast technicians, industrial electronic technicians, radio servicing technicians, radio announcing and broadcasting, radio commercial operators, radio and electrical appliance servicing, chefs, bakery, horology, gem setting, graphic arts, machinist, tool making, welding, forging, women's tailoring, dressmaking, homemaking, practical nursing, photography, motor winding, stationary engineering, barbering, hairdressing and beauty culture, telegraphy, refrigeration and air conditioning, piano tuning and repair, and printing trades. The School of Photography and the School of Graphic Arts were singular to Toronto.
The training ended in 1947, with many of the courses being rolled over into the new Ryerson Institute of Technology, which opened in 1948.
The record group contains records created during the period of 1937-1947 relating to vocational training for Canada's returning war veterans. There are some War training records as well. The bulk of the materials relates to the Toronto Training and Re-establishment Institute located at 50 Gould Street in the old Department of Education offices and buildings. Materials include books, photographs, reports, catalogues, brochures, books, objects, and textual records.

Resultados 701 a 800 de 930