Part of Peter Di Gangi Papers
File contains records related to the British Columbia Treaty Commission. Along with newspaper clippings, correspondence, and other related materials there are:
1) two copies of "Building a New Relationship with First Nations in British Columbia - Canada's response to the report of the B. C. Claims Task Force
2) newsletter "Pride in Partnership - British Columbia"
3) two copies of "British Columbia Treaty Commission Agreement"
4) newsletter "Treaty News" July 1995, and December 1996 editions
5) "The Report of The British Columbia Claims Task Force" July 28, 1991
6) "Aboriginal Rights and Title - A Made in B. C. Approach" by the Westbank Indian Council
7) Form 11 - Chief R. Kwasistala on behalf of the Lichkwilthach hereditary chiefs and others v. Canadian Government
8) Outline and background on BC Treaty Commission