Part of Theatre Program Collection
File consists of 8 theatre programs published by The Crest Theatre in the years 1961 and 1962. The Crest Theatre was founded in 1953, and was located in a renovated movie house on Mount Pleasant Road. The Mount Pleasant Road Theatre was a cinema that opened in 1928 as The Hudson, becoming The Crest in 1950. In 1953 The Crest changed into a live theatre, and stayed that way until 1966 when it returned to screening motion pictures. It was later renamed The Regent in 1988 by new owners.