Series contains promotional records, objects, and other materials created for Homecoming and Alumni Weekend. Included are memory books created for the 50th Anniversary class years. In 2007 the name changed from Homecoming to Alumni Weekend. The series is divided into files by year.
A series of photographic images in the form of a newsletter documenting Alumni Weekend 2015; included are registration, barbeque lunch, the SLC building, and Archives and Special Collections. File also contains promotional materials including pamphlets, booklets, programs, and posters.
Item consists of a black and white photograph of a young boy. The young boy is wearing a formal suit and tie, and is looking off to the right. The photograph was shot in H.E. Peagam's studio in Toronto, Ontario. H.E. Peagam was photographer that had a studio at 32 Temperance Street in Toronto in 1893, and one at 254 Yonge Street in Toronto 1901 - 1922. The portrait of the boy is cut into an oval (measuring approx. 5 x 7 cm) and has a small even white border. The oval photograph is pasted onto a black piece of card measuring 9.25 x 13.25 cm. On the bottom right of the card is embossed with "H.E. Peagam, Toronto, ONT"
Item consists of a sepiatoned black and white portrait of a young woman. The portrait is circular with a soft edge. The woman has her hair tied up around her head and is looking off to the left. She is wearing a black dress with a white lace collar and a long necklace that falls out of the frame. The photograph is housed a card. The card is yellowed with an embossed emblem on the top left on the front. Also on the front, on the bottom right, is the name of the photographer "A.R. Ward 289 Yonge St. Toronto". 289 Yonge Street is located right at Yonge and Dundas in Toronto. There is a translucent paper inside the card to further protect the photograph.
The collection consists of film related literature, films stills and productions packages collected over the course of the Toronto Film Society's history. The books were dispersed to Special Collections stacks or the Library general collection depending on age and condition. Film stills and packages have been catalogued and added to Special Collections. Several boxes of clipping files were also included in the collection and have been retained in Special Collections. Please consult the Library Catalogue for more information on individual titles.
File contains photographs of the former Archdiocese of Toronto Chancery building at 55 Gould Street. Starting in 1979, Ryerson rented the space to house the School of Journalism. They remained in this location until the early 1990s when the School moved into the Rogers Communications Centre. Also in the file is a picture of the Journalism newsroom in the new location.