Exterior view of single story building with trees and gardens in front of it. Marked as the Corp. of Comm's guard house - which is a layover from when Ryerson was R.C.A.F. training school no. 6 in the 1940's.
Exterior view of a 2-story brick building that would have run parallel to Church Street. Building was part of the old Normal School complex of buildings that were demolished to make way for Howard Kerr Hall.
Exterior view of a 2-story clapboard building. Building is fronted by an expanse of lawn and a low boxwood hedge. This building used to sit in front of the old Normal School building along Gould Street.
Exterior view of construction of Unit II of Howard Kerr Hall. Construction crane visible on the left side with tent in the middle of the photo. The Normal School buildings are visible on the right side of the photo.