Sub-sub-series consists of contracts, correspondents, technical drawings, and notes pertaining to the construction, maintenance, and use of Kodak Canada's facilities at Eglinton Avenue and Weston Road in Toronto, Ontario from 1913 to 1987. Having outgrown its facilities on King Street in Toronto, the company purchased the land at Eglinton Avenue and named it "Kodak Heights" in 1913, beginning construction in 1914. The site acted as the main manufacturing and distribution centre for Kodak Canada, serving this purpose until 2004, when manufacturing operations ceased and most of the site was demolished. Sub-sub-series includes records related to the construction of the original seven buildings of the facility, as well as records pertaining to the use of building #5 as military barracks during WWI and records related to the history of building #18, which was purchased from Moore Business Forms in 1981.
Kodak Canada Inc.