Interior and exterior of the development of the Toronto International Airport, showing photographs of planes, baggage claim, parking garages. Design drawings were published in the May 1958 issue of Canadian Architect. The airport was originally known as the Malton Airport, opened in 1937, and was redeveloped as an International Airport in the 1960s, and renamed in 1984 for former Canadian Prime Minister Lester B. Pearson.
Exterior view of office buildings within Westmount Square, Montréal. The four buildings, two of which are residential, were designed by architect Ludwig Mies van der Rohe. The complex opened on December 13, 1967. (www.wikipedia)
Photographs of building under construction, different views of exterior, terrace, swimming pool. Photographs of architectural model, illustrations of the building. Eight photographs of Concordia Hall including under construction and development views. Aerial view.