- RG 326.03.08
The booklet with a red paper cover lays out the by-laws and regulations and the "Playing Rules of the Game" of amateur hockey in Canada with the officers of the national governing association and of each provincial association. Also included is :
- A memorandum of agreement of the donated silver cup trophy donated by Sir H. Montegu Allan
- A short history of the Allan Cup
- Instructions for referees
- Diagrams of the rink and goal net
- The record of the cup champions from 1908 to 1930
- The record of O.H.A. Memorial Cup champions from 1919 to 1930.