Title and statement of responsibility area
Grant, John Webster
General material designation
- Textual record
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
0.25 cm of textual records
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
File contains agreements between The Ryerson Press and John Webster Grant. Agreements include:
1) agreement for "World Church: Achievement or Hope?"
2) agreement for "God's People in India"
3) agreement for "The Ship Under the Cross"
4) memorandum of Agreement between The Ryerson Press and the Highway Press (Church Missionary Society) for the publishing of "God's People in India" in The British Commonwealth - excluding Canada, India, Pakistan, and Ceylon
5) agreement for "George C. Pidgeon"
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Open. Records are available for consultation without restriction.
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Records are in Public Domain. No restrictions on use, reproduction, and publication.