Title and statement of responsibility area
Fyfe, Charles Taylor
General material designation
- Textual record
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
0.25 cm of textual records
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
File contains agreements, memorandum of agreements, correspondence and legal documents relating to Charles Taylor Fyfe. Included are:
1) Memorandum of agreement and royalty memo between Fyfe and The MacMillan Company of Canada for the book "Canada Book of Prose and Verse - Book III revised
2) Memorandum of Agreement and correspondence between Fyfe, MacMillan, and The Ryerson Press for the book "Our Heritage" book three in the Canada Book of Proses and Verse series.
3) Memorandum of Agreement between Fyfe, Ryerson Press, MacMillan, and F. F. Sutherland for the book "Our Heritage".
4) Memorandum of Agreement between Fyfe, Sutherland, Ryerson Press, and MacMillan for the book "Teacher's Guidebook to accompany "Our Heritage".
5) Assignment of Royalties to Kenneth P. R. Hodges royalties in relation to the 1948 agreement for book "Our Heritage".
6) Correspondence and re-assignment of royalties back to Fyfe from Hodges.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Open. Records are available for consultation without restriction.
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Some or all of these records may be subject to copyright legislation. Contact the Archives and Special Collections for more information. All records will be out of copyright by 2023.