Title and statement of responsibility area
General material designation
- Textual record
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
0.25 cm of textual records
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
File contains memorandum of agreements (moa) between The Ryerson Press and Jeffery Farnol. Included are:
1) For next novel authored after date of agreement - June 2, 1924
2) For next novel authored after date of agreement (excluding June 2 novel) - Sept. 29, 1924
3) For next novel authored after date of agreement (excluding June 2 and Sept. 29 novels) - Sept. 30, 1924
4) For book "My Lord of Wrybourne"
5) For book "Heritage Perilous"
6) For book "The Fool Beloved" including correspondence
7) For book "The Ninth Earl"
8) For book "The Glad Summer"
9) For book "Waif of the River"
10) MOA with Mrs. Phyllis Farnol for book "Captain Midnight"
11) MOA with Mrs. Phyllis Farnol for books "A Pageant of Victory", "Over the Hills", "Charmain Lady Vibart", "Beltane the Smith", "Martin Conisby's Vengeance", "Black Bartlemy's Treasure", "The Amateur Gentleman", and "The High Adventure".
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Open. Records are available for consultation without restriction.
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Records are in Public Domain. No restrictions on use, reproduction, and publication.