Drama

Taxonomia

Código

http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85039316

Nota(s) de âmbito

Nota(s) da fonte

  • Library of Congress Subject Headings

Mostrar nota(s)

Termos hierárquicos

Drama

Drama

Termos equivalentes

Drama

Termos associados

Drama

21 Descrição arquivística results for Drama

21 resultados diretamente relacionados Excluir termos específicos

The Crest Theatre programs

File consists of 8 theatre programs published by The Crest Theatre in the years 1961 and 1962. The Crest Theatre was founded in 1953, and was located in a renovated movie house on Mount Pleasant Road. The Mount Pleasant Road Theatre was a cinema that opened in 1928 as The Hudson, becoming The Crest in 1950. In 1953 The Crest changed into a live theatre, and stayed that way until 1966 when it returned to screening motion pictures. It was later renamed The Regent in 1988 by new owners.

Toronto FreeTheatre programs

File consists of 5 theatre programs published by Toronto Free Theatre in the years 1973, 1979, 1982 and 1983. The company was founded in 1971, and later merged with CentreStage to form Canadian Stage Company in 1988.

Toronto Free Theatre

Hart House Theatre programs

File consists of 50 theatre programs published by the Hart House Theatre from the years 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1974, 1975 and 1978. The theatre is located on the University of Toronto campus in the Hart House Student Centre. It opened in 1919 and was funded by the Massey Foundation.

Hart House Theatre

Miscellaneous Toronto programs

File consists of 90 theatre programs from the following Toronto venues: 3 Art Gallery of Ontario (1968, 1980), 1 Atlantis Theatre, 4 Bathurst Street Theatre (1988, 1994, 1997), 3 The Betty Oliphant Theatre (1995, 1996), 1 Black Theatre in Canada, 6 Central Library Theatre, 1 Civic Square Theatre, 1 Contrast Magazine (1962), 1 The Courthouse Theatre, 1 The Curtain Club (1981), 3 Dancap at the Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts (2010, 2011), 1 David Dunlap Observatory of the University of Toronto (1960), 1 Distillery District (2003), 1 Eaton Auditorium, 1 Etobicoke Musical Productions (1984), 2 Fairview Library Theatre (2004), 2 Harbourfront (1987, 1988), 1 House of Hambourg Theatre (1960), 1 Hummingbird Centre (2000), 1 Janus Productions, 2 Leah Polsons Theatre (1987), 1 The Limelight Dinner Theatre, 1 Living Arts Centre (1998), 2 Maple Leaf Gardens (1959), 1 NDWT Theatre, 2 The New Yorker Theatre (1996, 2003), 1 Onstage (1981), 1 Ontario College of Art, 1 Ontario Place (1995), 1 Open Circle Theatre, 1 Pampero Productions, 1 Pantages Theatre (1991), 1 The Papermill Theatre at Todmorden Mills (2009), 1 Phantom of the Opera Company (1991), 1 Playhouse Theatre, 1 The Poor Alex Theatre (1964), 2 Queen's Quay Terminal (1984, 1985), 1 Runnymede Collegiate (1964), 1 Second City, 1 Skydome (1989), 1 Sony Centre for the Performing Arts (2007), 1 Soulpepper Theatre Company (2001), 1 Stables Theatre, 2 Theatre in the Dell, 1 Theatre passé Muraille, 1 Theatre Plus Toronto, 1 Theatre du p'tit Bonheur, 1 Todmorden Mills Theatre, 2 Toronto Arts Productions Theatre, 1 Toronto Irish Players, 1 Toronto Theatre Organ Society, 1 Toronto Workshop Productions, 2 University of Toronto Faculty of Music (1998), 1 Victoria College Dramatic Society (1962), 2 The Yorkminstrels and 1 Young People's Theatre (1991).

Ryerson Theatre programs

File consists of 19 theatre programs published by the Ryerson Theatre in the years 1980, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003 and 2004.

Ryerson Theatre

St. Lawrence Theatre for the Arts programs

File consists of 14 theatre programs published by St. Lawrence Centre for the Arts in the years 1975, 1976, 1984, 1985, 1989, 1992, 1993, 1999 and 2002. The centre opened in 1970 as a performing arts theatre complex for Toronto's official centennial project. It was operated by CentreStage Company from 1983 until 1987, at which point it became a rental house.

St. Lawrence Centre for the Arts

Tarragon Theatre programs

File consists of 3 theatre programs published by Tarragon Theatre in the years 1979, 1986 and 1987. Tarragon theatre is one of the main centers for contemporary playwriting in the country. It first opened in 1970, and moved into it's present building in 1987 at 30 Bridgman Avenue.

Tarragon Theatre

Toronto Operetta Theatre programs

File consists of 54 theatre programs published by the Toronto Operetta Theatre in the years 1994 through 2000 and the year 2004. Operetta is a form of humorous music theatre, typically including spoken dialogue. The TOT is Canada's only professional operetta company and was launched in 1985.

Toronto Operetta Theatre

Toronto Symphony Orchestra

File consists of 54 theatre programs published by the Toronto Operetta Theatre in the years 1994 through 2000 and the year 2004. Operetta is a form of humorous music theatre, typically including spoken dialogue. The TOT is Canada's only professional operetta company and was launched in 1985.

Toronto Symphony Orchestra

Shaw Festival Theatre theatre programs

File consists of 39 theatre programs published by Shaw Festival Theatre in the years 1967, 1977, 1984-1989, and 1991-2012. The Festival produces the work of Bernard Shaw and plays from and about his era, as well as contemporary plays that share Shaw's vision. It started in 1962 and continues annually in the Niagara-on-the-Lake region.

Shaw Festival (Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ont.)

Elgin and Winter Garden Theatre programs

File consists of 21 theatre programs from the Elgin and Winter Garden Theatre Centre, a 2 story theatre complex built in 1913. The programs are from the years 1986, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 2000, 2003, 2005 and 2007.

The Elgin and Wintergarden Theatres

Massey and Roy Thompson Hall programs

File consists of programs published by Massey Hall and Roy Thompson Hall. Primarily music venues. these programes are for symphonies, ensembles, and soloists from jazz, classical and contemoprary genres.

The Corporation of Massey Hall and Roy Thompson Hall

Stratford theatre programs

Series consists of 77 theatre programs published by the Stratford Shakespearean Festival in the years 1960, 1961, 1963-1967, 1971, 1974, 1976, 1978, 1980, 1986, 1987, 1991, 1993-1997, 2001-2012. The Stratford Festival is a festival that has occured annually from April to November since 1953 in Stratford, Ontario. The festival was originally devoted to producing soley the works of William Shakespeare, but since has expanded to focus primarily on classical repertoire.

Stratford Festival (Ont.)

Factory Theatre programs

File consists of 4 theatre programs published by Factory Theatre from 1992 and 2001. The company was founded in 1970 and was the first Canadian theatre company to only produce Canadian plays. They operated out of a number of different venues accross Toronto, until purchasing a heritage building in 1999 to use as their company theatre.

Ford Centre for the Performing Arts programs

File consists of 14 theatre programs published by the Ford Centre for the Performing Arts in the years 1993, 1995, 1997, 1998 and 2008. The centre opened in 1993 as the North York Performing Arts Centre. It is now known as the Toronto Centre for the Arts.

Toronto Centre for the Arts

Phoenix Theatre programs

File consists of 4 theatre programs published by Phoenix Theatre in 1978. Phoenix Theatre was a small arts theatre located at 390 Dupont Street. It was founded in 1974. In 1981 when the company's lease ended they moved into a space in Adelaide Court, but had to close by 1983 due to substantial debt.

Princess of Wales Theatre programs

File consists of 16 theatre programs published by the Princess of Wales Theatre in the years 1996, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2010. The theatre opened in 1993 and was the first privately owned and financed theatre built in Canada since the Royal Alexandra in 1907. It was built by Ed and David Mirvish as a facility for the staging of long-running, large-scale musicals.

Princess of Wales Theatre

Royal Alexandra Theatre programs

File consists of 42 theatre programs published by the Royal Alexandra Theatre in the years 1959-1963, 1968, 1979-1988, 1990-1998, 2001, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2011 and 2012. It was built in 1907 and is now the sister theatre to the Princess of Wales Theatre, built in 1993. It is the oldest continuously operating legitimate theatre in North America, and has been owned by Ed Mirvish Enterproses since 1963. The theatre received letters patent from Edward VII entitling it to the royal designation and it is now believed to be the only remaining legally "royal theatre" in North America.

Royal Alexandra Theatre (Toronto, Ont.)