- [April] 1967; [June] 1981; [July] 1985
Parte de Canadian Architect magazine fonds
Exterior photographs of the South Hall market, constructed in 1844 by William Thomas, J. Winston Siddall and H.B. Lane. This barn shaped brick building is located at 51 Front Street East in Toronto. The nearby classical revival hall, located at 151 King Street East, was originally built in 1851 and restored in 1967. Photographs include exterior views of renovation, and interior views of the hall ballroom.