12 Archival description results for Corporations--Headquarters
12 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
Sub-series consists of records related to the construction, outfitting, maintenance and/or use of Kodak Canada's facilities in Toronto, Brampton, Montreal and Vancouver from roughly 1900 to 1987. Includes correspondence, contracts, notes, technical drawings, inventories, order forms, and other ephemera related to plant construction, particularly Kodak Canada's main manufacturing facility, Kodak Heights, at Eglinton Avenue and Weston Road in Toronto, Ontario. Also includes: publicity and public relations records related to plant open houses; records pertaining to Kodak Heights' use as military barracks in WWI; engineering field notes compiled during Kodak Heights construction; records pertaining to the opening of the Kodak processing laboratory in Vancouver, as well as plant procedures and engineering codes.
Kodak Canada Inc.
- [July] 1968
Exterior photograph of one of the first skyscrapers in Toronto, built in 1896 at the corner of Richmond and Bay Streets, and briefly the tallest building in the city. It was designed with a cast-iron frame and had a red-brick and Credit Valley stone façade designed to complement the Romanesque revival design of nearby buildings: Old City Hall and the Confederation Life building. It was demolished in 1970, and the property was re-developed by Y and R Properties into a new office complex at 390 Bay Street.
- [April] 1958
Photograph of the exterior of a low-rise office building at night. Office has a large decorative concrete mural above the main entrance designed by Don Wallace, Primavera Design Group, and the related article in Canadian Architect magazine discusses the creation, shipment and installation of this piece.
Panda Associates Photography
- [May] 1971
Photograph of the exterior of a three storey office building located at 1883 Yonge Street in Toronto. An article on the building was published in the December 1970 issue of Canadian Architect magazine.
- June-July 1982
Head office is jointly occupied by Catholic Education Center. Building cost was 33.5 million including land and construction. View of entrance, interior and exterior of the building. Images 2009.002.016.002 & 003 had yellow sticky notes attached indicating they were considered for the July 1982 cover of Canadian Architect magazine. The sticky notes were kept with the files. Images of the reception area show a ceramic mural by Angelo di Petta called Canadian Allegory. This mural is made of 84 tiles which will cover the entire third floor lobby wall.
3 exterior views of whole office building, including details of exterior facade. 4 interior views of a work area, including Women's Lounge and Board Room, of Aluminum Co. of Canada Ltd., office reception, and a private office at Massey-Ferguson Ltd.
Parkin Architects Limited