Item consists of a black and white photograph of two boys standing, holding a string with fish on it between them. The boy on the left is wearing a shirt and black pants with a belt, and is holding one end of the string. The boy on the right is wearing a suit and a hat, and holding the other end of the string. On the string hangs 5-6 medium sized fish. Both boys are standing in front of a house and looking at the camera. There is an uneven white border around the image and below the image is handwritten "PALS". On the back of the photograph, stamped in blue is "New Crystal Finish, Reg U.S Patent, THE OWL DRUG CO., Lewison, Idaho", and on the bottom right "13". The Owl Dug Co. was created at 1128 Market Street in San Francisco in 1892. It branched out across the United States, until the Rexall Drug Co. bought out the chain in the 1930s.