Title and statement of responsibility area
Bird, William Richard
General material designation
- Textual record
Will R. Bird
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
0.5 cm of textual records
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
File contains agreements between The Ryerson Press, Will R. Bird, and other agencies for books written by Bird. Included in the file are (unless otherwise indicated - all agreement are between the two aforementioned parties):
1) Agreement for book "A Century at Chignecto"
2) Agreement for book "Here Stays Good Yorkshire"
3) Agreement for book "Sunrise for Peter"
4) Agreement for book "Judgement Glen" (awarded first prize in Ryerson Fiction Contest, 1947)
5) Agreement for book "The Passionate Pilgrim"
6) Agreement for book "This is Nova Scotia" (correpondence and agreeements between Ryerson Press and Macrae Smith
7) Agreement for book "So Much to Record"
8) Agreement for book "To Love and to Cherish"
9) Agreement for book "The Two Jacks" and correspondence and an agreement between The Ryerson Press and William
Kimber & Company Ltd. for U. K. publishing of title.
10) Agreement for book "The Shy Yorkshireman"
11) Agreement for the book "Done at Grand Pre"
12) Agreement and correspondence for the book "Off Trail in Nova Scotia"
13) Agreement for book "Tristram's Salvation"
14) Agreement and correspondence for book "These are the Maritimes"
15) Agreement for book "Despite the Distance"
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Open. Records are available for consultation without restriction.
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Some or all of these records may be subject to copyright legislation. Contact the Archives and Special Collections for more information. All records will be out of copyright by 2033.